Waterproof Decorative Wall Coating:
YANKOCOAT provides excellent waterproofing Characteristics: and resistance to algae & fungus. YANKOCOAT is a water based, durable elastomeric coating that fills & covers hairline cracks and maintains a clean surface.
Area of Application: Exterior surfaces of RCC, concrete panels, plastered masonry walls.
- Impermeable to wind driven rain and thus waterproofs
- Is elastic in nature and covers hairline cracks
- Higher thickness and thus longer life
- Algae and fungus resistant
- Decorative with low dirt pick up
- Applied along with a special primer to resist efflorescence
- Non toxic
- Nature : Single component.
- Appearance : Emulsion (Available in White)
- Specific Gravity :1.29
- Coverage: : 35 sq.ft/lt. for 2 coats
- Coating Thickness :110 microns DFT for 2 coats
- Elongation (250 micron DET) : >200% (Typical Value at 30°C)
- Re-coating period : Min. 5 hrs (at 30°C)
- Method of application : By brush, roller or spray
- Adhesion on
- Cementitious substrate - Excellent
- Asbestos - Excellent
- Packing:Available in 20 Kg