SBR Latex for Repairs & Waterproofing:
YANKOBOND REPAIR is a SBR based liquid useful as an additive for concrete / mortars in repair / waterproofing Applications:, as well as a protective coating to rebars and cementitious substrates. It also serves as a bond coat to repair sections.
- Waterproofing of terrace, toilets, chajja. masonry walls, sloping
- RCC roofs. etc.
- Repairs to RCC members
- Waterproofing mortars / concretes
- In repair mortars I concretes
Features & Benefits:
- White liquid easily brush applied
- Useful as waterproofing coat.
- Useful as a bonding agent between old and new concrete surfaces
- Excellent as a cement modifier
- Repair mortar modified with YANKO BOND REPAIR suitable for repairing of RCC beams, columns, slabs and other RCC members
- Total solid content 1 40 1 2
- Specific gravity : Approx. 1.00
- Coverage: 20-22 sq.ft/kg for 2 coats. (YBR + cement in the proportion 1:1.5)
- Pot life : 30-45 minutes, when mixed with Cement at 30ºC
Precautions & Limitations:
- Consume mixed material within 45 minutes
- Moisten the surface adequately before coating application
- Dilution of YANKOBOND REPAIR is strictly not recommended.
- Do not apply coating over loose or cracked plaster surface
- Not to be used for cathodic treatments to rebar
- Do not exceed an addition of 35 % of YANKO BOND REPAIR modifying concrete / mortars
- Packing: Available in 1 kg