PLASTO MASTER is an integral liquid waterproofing admixture for concrete and cement mortar. It has good plasticising properties, makes concrete cohesive and prevents segregation. The liquid is to be added to wet concrete or mortar. The product conforms to IS 2645-1975 as an 'Integral waterproofing Admixture'. It fills up the capillaries in the concrete giving effective waterproofing.
Area of Application:
It is used for waterproofing of concrete and sand-cement mortar used in basements, roof slabs and screeds, water retaining structures, external plastering, bathrooms and balconies, water tanks, sumps and drains, etc.
Features & Benefits:
- Being a liquid, dispersible in concrete / mortar mixes
- Makes the concrete / mortar more cohesive
- Increases durability, by increase in impermeability
- Economical in application
- Does not affect the setting time and strength
- Reduces shrinkage cracks in plaster & concrete
Technical Information: Base:
- Total solid content 13 + 0.5 %
- Specific gravity :1.05 + 0.02
- pH : High alkali
- Packing: Available in 1 Kg