Acrylic Based for Repairs & Waterproofing 40% Solid
YANKOCRETE - XL is an acrylic polymer based waterproofing liquid and bonding agent for old and new cementitious substrates.
- Excellent adhesion to cementitious substrates.
- Works as an effective bonding agent by facilitating more open time.
- Can modify mortar / concrete for specifiers‘ requirements in repair.
- Reduces cracking in mortar and screeds.
- Suitable for internal and external Applications:.
Area of Application:
- As a bonding aid for old and new concrete / mortar.
- Useful as an additive for making repair mortars / concretes
- Water resistant renders or plasters.
- Shelf life : 1 year in unopened condition
- Specific gravity : 1.03 +/- 0.02
- Coverage: 2 On concrete/plaster surfaces as a neat coat, 30 sft per coat on a brick masonry surface (mixed with cement)
- Nature : White coloured liquid
- Base : Acrylic Latex
- Total solid content : 40 at 2
Precautions & Limitations:
- Do not keep the mixed material open for more than 30 minutes.
- Do not dilute product with water at site
- Do not place new concrete or mortar if the bonding agent is dried
- Do not take up Applications: in direct heat, opt for cooler temperatures or in shade to apply.
- Pre wetting of surface with water is essential
- Packing: 15KG